The Naked Emperor

21 June 2008

Delightful Failure

OK, I've tried writing three different blogs today, and got nothing. They were preachy, and about as funny as used Depends. I wanted to write something about the environment, but kept failing.

Recently, I've become quite the fan of Theo Spark's posts over at Last of the Few. He had posted a few videos by Jeremy Clarkson, Brit auto critic. Clarkson's documentaries about Brunel and the St. Nazaire Raid are very well done. But his best is his biting wit about cars. I saw the following video, and realized that I could never be so eloquent. Tonight, Clarkson speaks for me.



thenakedemperor

UPDATE - Holy Poop, one case of writers block, and one smartass comment on Pajamas Media, and the hit counters go WILD!!

3 Comments:

At June 22, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laugh all you want, you haven't seen Billy Bob's cousin yet.

Typos_R_us

 
At June 22, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Blogger Brian H said...

Almost as good as an Instalaunch!

 
At June 22, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Blogger Brian H said...

I might be responsible for the second surge in your stats; I mentioned this on ITM at 5 pm PDT. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home