The Naked Emperor

23 June 2008

The Technicolor Candidate

OK, the preemptive race card has been played.

On Friday, Barak Obama said "They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?”

So, if you decide to vote for anyone else, you're a racist.

As I said a couple of days ago, I'm going to very reluctantly vote for McCain, so I guess this applies to me.

But how?

OK, so he's black. But according to the environmentalists, he's also very green. And his handlers would have you believe that Obama's past is as pure white as the driven snow. When he's talked about international affairs, Obama occasionally tries to prove he's not yellow. A couple of his associates used to be, and some think still are, very red. Obama's economics also seem to drive me into the, and make me see, red. He's supported by Code Pink. All of this makes me rather blue.

Frankly, Obama's more colors than my first box of Crayons. Hell that's more colors than my first computer had.

And if I'm racist which one of his colors am I alleged to be opposed to?

For me, it's the yellow, red, green and pink that frighten me. Those colors are an ugly combo. That's why I don't golf, so I won't have to wear pants with that combo.

The yellow/red/green/pink combo is so objectionable that I wouldn't ever vote for him if he bled purple and gold (Geaux Tigers!)

If this has convinced you, orange you glad you read it? And if not, I'm sorry I blue it.

thenakedemperor

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Blogger Brian H said...

Can we crayon your shoulder?

 
At June 24, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The pseudo-daughter got annoyed at someone on BayouShooter and needed to vent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home